1) Academy Award-winning actress and everyone’s dream best friend, Jennifer Lawrence, is moving on up — in real estate, that is. She recently got $1.15 million in the sale of her Santa Monica two-story condo, which she bought in 2006 for $879,000 right before she got famous.
2) Legendary Hollywood producer Martin Bregman, known for “Scarface,” “Dog Day Afternoon,” and “The Adventures of Pluto Nash,” is listing his Park Avenue apartment. Bregman wants just under $10 million for the four-bedroom, four-and-a-half bathroom pre-war, located at 417 Park Avenue.
3) Forget dieting; if you want to live like a swimsuit model, all you need is a spare $20,000-a-month. That’s how much Irina Shayk, the Russian Sports Illustrated model who is the girlfriend of Bradley Cooper, is charging in rent for her condo at 150 Charles.
4) Chat show queen Ellen DeGeneres, notorious for her house flipping, has actually now sold the same Hollywood Hills West home twice. Her latest deal, for $10 million, is for a two-acre compound she first sold in 2007 to Allison Milgard of Milgard Manufacturing for $10 million. She bought it back seven years later for under $8.8 million. Earlier this month, she sold it again in an off-market deal, this time for $9.9 million.
5) Gawker Media founder Nick Denton found a tenant for his 76 Crosby Street digs, but needs a bankruptcy judge to approve the lease. And fast. Denton won’t be able to pay the mortgage and condo fees on his $4.2 million Soho pad unless the tenant moves in right away.
6) This summer candy mogul and fashion heiress Dylan Lauren celebrated 15 years in the sugar business. But the Dylan’s Candy Bar founder is also making unusual real estate moves, according to sources. A source told the New York Post that Lauren, the daughter of acclaimed fashion designer Ralph Lauren, recently rented a modest studio apartment in Trump Palace at 200 East 69th Street.